Vegas Facebook Giveaway Week, Baby!
Expedia Facebook Vegas Week
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas for sure and what happens on Expedia are great deals and packages to get you that Vegas experience you've always dreamed up.
That's why this week on Expedia, we're celebrating Vegas all week on Facebook. Follow Expedia Tuesday through Sunday on Facebook to win one of 4 stays and 4 of the best hotels in Vegas. Why? Because it's Vegas, baby!
Win 2 nights at the Cosmopolitan Hotel on Facebook!
One winner will receive a voucher for a two-night stay in a deluxe room at ARIA.
Win 2 nights at the Wynn on Facebook!
Win 2 Nights for 2 at the Vdara all week on Facebook!
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old and have a Twitter account. Employees of Expedia, Inc., as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those employees, are not eligible to enter.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Expedia, Inc., 333 108th Avenue NE, Bellevue, WA 98004 (“Sponsor”). This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored by, endorsed by, administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, (a) these Official Rules and (b) Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 8:00 AM PT on June 12, 2012 and ends at 11:59 PM PT on June 17, 2012 (the “Entry Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: Visit the Expedia Facebook page, like the page, if you don’t already, and follow the instructions to complete the online entry form on the app. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person and you may not use multiple Facebook accounts to enter. Entries will not be acknowledged. The use of an agency or any automated system to enter is strictly prohibited and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received through such methods, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
- Drawing: After the Entry Period, Sponsor will select 4 potential winner(s) in a random drawing of all entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received.
- Notification and Requirements of Potential Winners: Sponsor will attempt to notify potential winners within 3 business days of the drawing. A potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release. If a potential winner is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian will be required to sign the documents on his/her behalf. If a potential winner fails to sign and return these documents within the required time period, an alternate potential winner may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all remaining entries received. Only three (3) alternate potential winners may be contacted.
- Hotel Stay: One (1) winner receive a voucher for One 2-night stay at The Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas good Sunday through Thursday. The approximate retail value of the prize is $1000. The stay is subject to availability, blackout dates, and additional restrictions. Winner must be at least 21 years of age. Must be used by December 30, 2012
- Hotel Stay: One (1) winner receive a voucher for One 2-night stay at the ARIA in Las Vegas good Sunday through Thursday. The approximate retail value of the prize is $600. The stay is subject to availability, blackout dates, and additional restrictions. Winner must be at least 21 years of age. Must be used by June 30, 2013.
- Hotel Stay: One (1) winner receive a voucher for One 2-night stay at the Vdara in Las Vegas good Sunday through Thursday. The approximate retail value of the prize is $600. The stay is subject to availability, blackout dates, and additional restrictions. Winner must be at least 21 years of age. Must be used by June 30, 2013.
- Hotel Stay: One (1) winner receive a voucher for One 2-night stay at the Wynn in Las Vegas good Sunday through Thursday. The approximate retail value of the prize is $600. The stay is subject to availability, blackout dates, and additional restrictions. Winner must be at least 21 years of age. Must be used by June 1, 2013.
- For all Prizes: A winner is responsible for paying any applicable income taxes and any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. A prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. A winner may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
9. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and seek damages from any individual who tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the owner. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Facebook, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) any errors on the Twitter platform that may prevent an entrant from entering or receiving direct messages; (d) printing errors; (e) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (f) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’sfees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
12. Disputes: You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Washington. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Washington or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington.
13. Results: To request a winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Expedia, 333 108th Ave NE, Attn PR Room 16N-156, Bellevue, WA 98004. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the end of the Entry Period.