June 18 - Expedia Asiana Airlines Sweepstakes on Facebook
June 18 - Expedia Asiana Airlines Sweepstakes
Ever dreamed of sitting on the beaches of Thailand or walking the Great Wall of China? Well now you juts might get that chance by winning 2 tickets to anywhere @FlyAsiana flies. Check out some of the great destinations in our photo album and click here to enter for a chance to win!
Join us from noon to midnight PT June 18 on Expedia's Facebook page to enter to win this dream getaway.
One winner will receive two tickets to anywhere Asiana Airlines flies.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. ELIGIBILITY:Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. legal residents who are eighteen (18) years of age and older at the time of entry, that have a valid passport at time of travel and a Facebook account. Employees, officers, and directors of Expedia or Asiana and their immediate family members and household (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and those of any corporate affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies of Expedia, Inc or Asiana, and any other entities directly associated with this Sweepstakes (together the “Released Parties”) are also not eligible to participate. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where is prohibited.
2. SPONSOR:Expedia, 333 108th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored by, endorsed by, administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES:By entering, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to (a) these Official Rules and (b) Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: Update based on scheduled finalized 6/15. 12:00 pm Pacific Time (PT) June 18, 2012 – 12:00 am PT June 19, 2012. Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
5. HOW TO ENTER: Visit the Expedia Facebook page, like the page, if you don’t already, and follow the instructions to complete the online entry form on the app. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person and you may not use multiple Facebook accounts to enter. Entries will not be acknowledged. The use of an agency or any automated system to enter is strictly prohibited and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received through such methods, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion..
6. DRAWING:After the Entry Period, Expedia, Inc. will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing of all entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received.
7. NOTIFICATION and REQUIREMENTS of POTENTIAL WINNERS:Expedia will announce the winner on Facebook. Additionally, Expedia will send a direct message from the Expedia Facebook page to the potential winner’s Facebook account used to enter the Sweepstakes with instructions on how to claim the prize. In order to receive a direct message from Sponsor, you must (a) “Like” Expedia and (b) have your account settings set to “unprotected” and/or “public.” If a potential winner does not respond and comply with the instructions in the direct message within 3 days after Sponsor sent the direct message, he/she will forfeit the prize and Sponsor may award the prize to an alternate entrant. Only three (3) alternate entrants will be contacted. Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release.
8. PRIZES: The one (1) winner will receive two (2) Asiana Roundtrip Economy Tickets to any Asiana Airlines destinations from Asiana’s U.S Gateways only: LAX, SFO, SEA, ORD, NYC, HNL. Fuel taxes and surcharges are not included in the prize fuel taxes and surcharges not included. Estimated value of this prize package is $3000. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of prize or prize component is permitted, except Asiana Airlines, who reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component with another of comparable or greater value. All fuel taxes and surcharges on prizes and incidental expenses not specified are the sole responsibility of the winners. Winneris responsible for paying any applicable income taxes and any expenses not listed above.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS:Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify, in whole or in part, the Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures or any other factory beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Program. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award Prizes which have been earned through the termination of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike is a disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil law, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) any errors on the Facebook platform that may prevent an entrant from entering or receiving direct messages; (d) printing errors; (e) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (f) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
12. DISPUTES:You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Washington. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Washington or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington.
13. Results: To request a winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Expedia, 333 108th Ave NE, Attn PR Room 16N-156, Bellevue, WA 98004. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the end of the Entry Period.